WHEN YOU LOOK GOOD, YOU FEEL GOOD!
WHEN YOU FEEL GOOD, YOU PERFORM GOOD!
In order to operate at your very best, your physical health must be a priority! Taking time to invest in you should not leave you feeling selfish, but a rejuvenating necessary of being the best version of YOU…and Fit&40 Crew outdoor fitness bootcamp would like to be an integral part of your self-care routine!
1. Do you need workouts that are low impact with high rewards?
2. Interested in learning simple heart pumping routines you can do in the comfort of your home?
3. Past injuries or life restricts you from using heavy equipment or challenging moves?
4. Do you want to have fun while getting fit and meeting new friends?
5. Are you looking for more than an average boot camp?
Look no further because Fit&40 Crew is just for YOU!
This total body women’s only bootcamp is always filled with plenty of movement AND moments. We don’t just workout, but meet new friends and connect by getting to know one another. We offer each other amazing support in being the BEST VERSION OF YOU, and that includes being happy, healthy and injury free!
We will meet every Saturday beginning April 4th through September 26th at 8:30am.
$25 a month
In the private Facebook Group you will gain access to:
Daily low/medium impact workout videos
Saturday morning group workouts using Zoom platform
Accountability, Inspiration & Motivation
Outdoor Location (pending social distancing restrictions)
Downtown Fort Worth
200 E. Weatherford Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76196
(Directly across the street from the Tarrant County Family Law Center)
Please wear a Fit&40 Crew shirt with black bottoms. And no worries if you don’t have a crew shirt. They are available to order during registration checkout.
Yoga mat, towel, water, and gloves (optional)